iGObanking is an online arm of Flushing Bank, a publicly-traded company based in New York City. It offers checking accounts for people with U.S. based addresses and mobile deposit capabilities to make it easy. Zil offers a wide range of savings and checking accounts with few restrictions making the process hassle-free.
Why Do We Need an Alternative for iGO Banking?
- The iGOmoneymarket account has an excessively high minimum deposit and daily balance requirement of $25,000. This makes this product out of reach for many people, which is unfortunate.
- iGObanking offers a fee-free ATM network with 43,000 locations. However, there are no guarantees that customers will be near an AllPoint at any given time, which makes it difficult for them in case of emergency or if their card is not working properly on one of these machines.
- iGObanking does not offer any loans or credit products, which is a drawback compared to its competitors.
- The iGObanking savings account once had a competitive yield: 1.00% APY, but it is currently below average compared with other online banks and has not budged since rates rose last year.
- iGObanking’s IRA CDs have suboptimal yields as well, ranging from 0.15% to 0.35%. The two higher-yielding iGOcd accounts are not available in such a form, and this is something you should consider before opening an account with them or any other financial institution for that matter, since every little detail matters.
- iGObanking has a thin customer support apparatus. They do not offer live onsite chat, which can be more convenient than picking up the phone and dialing into a call center, but it also means you might experience some frustration with wait times if your issue is not taken care of right away.
Zil – Alternative to iGO Banking
In a world of constant connectivity, Zil offers an experience that is both luxurious and convenient. Our online services allow our users instant access to their money from any location at any time with no waiting on hold or long response times when you need help. In addition, they provide free ACH transfers for those who do not want paper checks written out every month – plus, there are even wire transfer options available as well, so your funds can be sent across international borders quickly without having all this pesky paperwork involved too often.
Zil’s corporate cards are the perfect way to manage your company’s spending. The new form of control comes with each employee owning their own card and being connected directly to what they need for work-related expenses, rather than sharing one general expense fund that could end up funding something inappropriate or unexpected.
With Zil, you can do a lot of things from one place. You will have access to features like payroll management and online banking, so your business is never out of options!