For most Americans, a bank account is one of the essential tools for financial security. While opening a bank account in the US can be challenging if you’re not a resident, that doesn’t mean it’s impossible. Most US banks require you to be an American citizen or permanent resident before they allow you to open an account. However, with ZilBank, now non-residents can easily open a US bank account from anywhere in the world.
Requirements for Opening a ZilBank Account
To open a ZilBank account, the institution needs to know about you and your business. If you’re able to meet these requirements, you can open an account.
- Identification: For non-US residents, ZilBank accepts a passport for identification purposes.
- EIN number: As per the requirements, your business needs to be registered in the USA and have an Employer Identification Number or EIN.
- Proof of business: Anyone who opens an account with ZilBank may need to produce their business details.
The Benefits of Opening a US Bank Account with Zil Bank
- No monthly fees
- No minimum balances
- With no hidden fees.
- Instant money transfer with no fees
- Free ACH payments
- Free international wire transfer facility
- $1 check by mail service with USPS
Cashing a check or transferring a payment can cost quite a bit of money. With ZilBank, you don’t have to worry about any monthly fee, as you can open a free checking account without any hidden charges.
Additional Benefits Include
- Financial Security: ZilBank offers state-of-the-art security features to protect your sensitive banking data.
- Debit Card: ZilBank provides virtual and physical debit cards for safe and secure payments.
- Paying Bills. You can pay bills by check or other payment methods rather than purchasing money orders to pay them.
- Online Check Writer: With Online Check Writer, you don’t have to depend on pricey pre-printed checks or any traditional methods to transfer payments.
Why Trust ZilBank?
Opening a bank account in America can be a bit of a nightmare for non-residents, and you’re probably all too familiar with the often outrageous cost of transferring your business payments abroad. Opening a bank account as a foreign national involves more effort and perhaps more stress. ZilBank takes away that frustration and makes online banking easier for users.