As a business owner, finding a bank right for your company can be hard. No one wants to work with a bank that does not understand the value of its business. Don’t worry, open an account at Zil, the online platform that provides one of the best small business banking accounts in the market.
Zil is a cloud-based banking platform that offers Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) a free checking account with the best online banking experience. With Zil, businesses can transfer money instantly through ACH (Automated Clearing House), wire, eChecks, and RTP. In addition, Zil’s business checking account offers free check drafts, checks by mail, eChecks, and invoices.
What is a Business Bank?
A business bank refers to a company’s financial dealings with an institution that provides loans, credit, checking accounts, and savings accounts specifically for businesses.
What is a Business Account?
A business bank account can help you track your finances more efficiently. You need to know what type of account you need and where to get it. It is essential to have a business bank account if you are a Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs). To open an account, the bank will ask for proof that you are a legitimate business owner. Zil provides one of the best small business bank accounts online.
Best Free Checking Account for Small Businesses
Small businesses can open a checking account with Zil for free. The online platform is easy to use and with:
- No minimum balance.
- No accounts cost.
- No monthly fees required.
How to open a business bank account?
To open a business bank account with Zil, you must provide information about your business. This includes documents and personal information. You also need to provide a valid government ID, and selfies for verification. You will also need to provide your date of birth once all the required information is provided, Zil will verify the document and create a business bank account for you.
How to Open a Small Business Bank Account with Zil?
- Step 1: You need to apply for a cloud bank. Enter your business info and upload your business documents.
- Step 2: Enter your personal info on the next page.
- Step 3: Add a government ID and your selfie for verification.
- Step 4: Provide your date of birth, agree to the terms and conditions, and click submit.Your application will be submitted for verification. Zil will notify you when your small business bank account is created.
Business Account vs Personal Account
Business bank account: Holds and manages money made within a business
Personal bank account: Holds and manages personal funds.
A business bank account usually has a checking account and a savings account. A savings account can help you keep your money separate and make money from the interest on your money.
It is important to have a business bank account, even if you have a personal one. This will help you keep track of your business finances and make it easier to manage your money.
Reasons why it needs to be separated:
- Keep your business funds separate from your personal funds to protect them.
- Keeping track of your business spending and creating accurate budgets is easier this way.
- Can keep track of your business finances. This can help you make better decisions about your business’ finances and avoid any misunderstandings.
- If you need a business line of credit or a business credit card, it can help to have a good credit score.
Zil offers the best small business bank account with no minimum deposit fee and zero monthly maintenance fees.
Open Online Account Instantly in Zil
Zil, a cloud-based banking platform, provides small businesses with one of the market’s best small business bank accounts. They offer a business bank account that can meet all your needs. This account is perfect for businesses of all sizes. Customers can use the online banking service to make their business operations easier. The bank also offers ACH and International Wire transfers to its users.
If you’re looking for hassle-free and affordable banking experience, Zil is the perfect solution. With our free checking account and variety of payment options, businesses can easily manage their finances. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today!